Are you looking for information about Bigbank ? In that case, you couldn't have landed on a better page. We have the most comprehensive in-depth analysis on the entire network. So, if you want to find out about Bigbank's solvency and the characteristics of its loans , keep reading.
What is Bigbank exactly?
Bigbank is an important financial institution dedicated to personal loans with more than 20 years of experience . In this sense, it can be comparable with other companies such as Cofidis or Monedo .
Of course, an interesting difference between Bigbank and those two companies is that, in addition to offering personal loans, it also offers time deposits . If you are here, probably what you are interested in are loans, but it does not hurt to know that they also offer this service.
Having clarified this, say that Bigbank began operating in 1992 in Tartu, Estonia, and, little by little, it was extending its activity to other countries in the region, such as Finland, Latvia, Lithuania or Sweden. Finally, it spread to other European countries, including Spain .
And, although in Spain they do not take long and do not represent a large percentage of the total loans granted, in the Baltic countries it is considered one of the main financing channels (with more than 176,000 active loans).
Bigbank… Is it reliable?
Totally. In fact, as we say, it is considered one of the main companies to finance projects in the Baltic countries , and for that alone it is convenient to have a good regard for the company.
But, we are not going to fool ourselves, there are times when the opinions of experts and people can fail. You can consider that a company is essential in the loan sector and that is why it cannot fall, and be totally wrong.
Therefore, we cannot settle for that to decide whether or not Bigbank is reliable. We need more information. And that's where his long experience comes in . And, as we have said, they have nearly a quarter of a century of history.
With so much experience behind them, they are aware of how they should manage the business so that everything works properly and the company generates money by offering the best conditions to customers.
Finally, it should be mentioned that Bigbank is duly analyzed by each and every one of its clients in each of the countries in which it operates, but not only that, but it is also supervised by the regulatory entities of each country.
Therefore, we can be calm when requesting a loan. They are not going to cheat us, nor are they going to cheat us, nor are we going to run into problems. It is a serious and reliable company, with experience and credibility. You can be calm.
What credits does Bigbank offer?
Having clarified the above, we can go on to talk about what are the credits that Bigbank offers. And these are three: The Green Loan, the Plan Loan, and the Personal Loan . Let's see them all:
The Green Loan is designed to make it easier for people to access renewable energy and to create other environmental sustainability projects . Frankly, we don't know if they are financed by a government or are Bigbank's own initiative, but we think it's fantastic.
The fact is that the Green Loan can be contracted with several objectives:
- Buy a 100% electric vehicle : In this case, the TIN will be 3.99%, while the APR will be 4.06%.
- Buy a hybrid vehicle : In this case, the TIN will be 6.74% and the APR will be 6.95%.
- Solar panels and other projects : On the other hand, you can request one of these Green Loans to finance projects such as the installation of solar panels or wind turbines. In this case, the TIN will be 6.74% and the APR 6.95%. If you have any other sustainable project and you don't know if it fits, you can ask them without obligation.
The Plan Loan is similar to the Cofidis Project Credits . That is, they are loans that are granted so that you meet a specific objective . BigBank offers a different loan for each objective, being the following:
- Home Loan : The BigBank home loan is designed so that you can furnish your home or make any reforms. You can include here the reforms, the renovation of the facilities, the redecoration, the purchase of furniture ... Everything that has to do with your home! The minimum to request is € 1000 and the maximum € 15,000, and the repayment terms are between 12 and 72 months, with an APR that is around 10% and a TIN that is around 8%.
- Health Loan : This loan ranges from € 1,000 to € 15,000, to be repaid between 12 and 72 months, with an APR close to 19% and a TIN of 16% (logically, it is indicative - it may vary). These types of loans are designed to pay for dental treatments, assisted reproduction or other types of payments associated with health.
- Study Loan : As in the previous cases, you can request between € 1,000 and € 15,000, with an APR of around 9.66% and a TIN of 7.99%. Of course, we are talking about a loan that is designed to pay registration fees, exchange courses, English courses abroad and other studies.
- New Vehicle Loan : Of course, this loan is designed so that you can have easier and easier access to a new vehicle, be it a car or a motorcycle. Again, you can receive between € 1,000 and € 15,000 to be returned within 12 to 72 months, with an APR of 7.22% and a TIN of 5.75%.
- Leisure Loan : Finally, there is the Leisure Loan, which is designed so that you can finance a whim, such as a trip, a cruise or a celebration. You can request between € 1,000 and € 15,000, to be returned within 12 to 72 months, and with an APR of 11.89% and a TIN of 9.99%.
All these loans, of course, with the 60-day guarantee and the general conditions that are offered to all the other loans offered by BigBank (you can consult those conditions in the next section of this analysis).
Finally, there is the Personal Loan, which is a direct loan , without questions, without endorsement and without any obligation to contract other products . Of course, instead of offering you up to € 15,000, they only offer you up to € 4,000, with a return period of between 24 and 60 months.
In addition, here the interests are somewhat higher, being able to be around 24.56% APR and 20% TIN. In other words, requesting a € 3,000 credit to return it in three years, you will end up paying € 4103.
As you can see, it is a much higher amount than what you could have had to pay in any of the previous loans that we have seen, so, if the project for which you need the money fits in any of the cases seen above, it is convenient that you opt for those and not for this one.
In any case, if, finally, you bet on this credit, you should know that it meets the characteristics of all other Bigbank loans . That is, it offers you a two-month guarantee, you receive the money in just 48 hours, they adapt to your needs ...
Anyway, the interests are a bit high (especially if we compare it with those we have seen previously), but it is well worth it for the good amount of advantages and benefits it brings.
Characteristics of Bigbank loans
All Bigbank loans offer a 60-day guarantee . In this way, if you are not happy during the first two months, you can return the money they have lent you without having to pay commissions, interest or absolutely no cost.
Furthermore, all Bigbank loans are adapted to the conditions and possibilities of the borrower . This is something that Bigbank is very proud of, and that is why they advertise it very clearly on their website.
On the other hand, another important feature of Bigbank's quick loans is that they are carried out entirely through the internet , making it the fastest and most comfortable thing that can be found online today.
Requirements for Bigbank loans
The requirements to be granted a loan at Bigbank are the following :
- Be a resident of Spain and be between 20 and 75 years old (it is not enough to be of legal age, you have to be over 20 years old).
- Have a valid and updated DNI or NIE.
- Have verifiable monthly income (it does not have to be a payroll necessarily).
- Be the owner of a bank account (it is important that YOU are the owner).
- Not be present in the lists of ASNEF, EQUIFAX or similar (Bigbank does not offer loans with ASNEF).
How do you apply for the loan?
Bigbank loans can be applied for in various ways . These are the methods you can follow to receive your personal credit through Bigbank:
- Through the web form.
- Through the customer service telephone service.
- Sending an email for a Bigbank commercial representative to contact you.
- Using the online help chat on the Bigbank website.
- Printing the form offered on Bigbank's own website and sending it by post.
As you can see, you have several options , but the truth is, the fastest and most efficient way is through the form on the website itself. You save a lot of unnecessary paperwork, and in record time you can have your application processed.
In either case, you must present an identity document or passport , a bank receipt for the last month and a last payroll or receipt for a pension or some other benefit.
In general, the opinions about Bigbank that we can find online are very positive . And, although it is not as well-known an entity as, for example, Cofidis (internal link to cofidis) , the truth is that it offers much more favorable conditions in most of its credits.
The first of the positive reviews that Bigbank receives very often is that it offers reasonably low interest rates for all its Plan Loans. And it is true, it is one of the lowest interests we can find.
On the other hand, they highlight the importance of offering low interest rates to invest in environmental sustainability projects. This highlights the company's commitment to building a better society.
On the interests of the Personal Loans ... Well, we are not going to fool ourselves, they are a bit high. But the truth is that, if we compare these interests with those charged by other similar entities, such as Monedo (internal link to Monedo) , we will see that they are much lower.
For the rest, leaving aside the issue of interests, it should be mentioned that we are talking about a website that allows you to carry out all the procedures through the internet and in record time.
That, in general, is highly valued by customers. Also, they don't ask too many questions.
And the word "too many" here is important, because the main negative criticism that Bigbank receives is that, from € 10,000, Bigbank does start asking you for guarantees and other types of issues to reduce the risk of the loan.
But, for the rest, if you don't ask for that amount of money, you don't have to have many problems when it comes to getting your personal credit.
Other personal loan companies that may interest you ...
Now, to finish, we mention some personal loans that may interest you :
Cofidis Credit Project
ING Direct Loan
Evo Finance Loan
BBVA Personal Loan
As you can see, Bigbank is a top-level financial institution , and one of the best options when it comes to getting a personal loan without having to move many papers. Without a doubt, one of our main recommendations when it comes to credits .